Electrical - Approved Electrician / Electrician
Job Title: Approved Electrican/Electrican
Responsible To: Electrical Project Manager
Location: Dumfries/Contract Based
To install domestic, commercial and industrial electrical systems. The successful candidate will come from a technical electrical background and have desired electrical experience.
To support the Electrical Department in:
- Installing domestic, commercial and industrial systems to customer specification.
- Testing and maintaining electrical systems to comply with standards.
- Liaising with project managers to ensure timely ordering of materials and optimum efficiency.
- Liaising with external suppliers as required to ensure timely supply of materials.
- Maintain inspection records.
As a term of your employment, you may be required to undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required.
- You must be a fully-qualified electrician/approved electrican with experience in working on domestic, industrial and/or commercial projects.
- You must be able to read electrical drawings.
- IPAF certifications preferable but not essential.
- A positive attitude to change for improvement.
- Commitment to customers.
- Be able to perform in a team environment.
- Remain calm under pressure - good time management.
- Self Disciplined.
- Capable communicator at all levels.
- Support Company values.